Sunday 1 May 2011

6 Month mark - 50 random things I can do, according to Mommy and Daddy

How big can you smile? 
  1. Reach for an unreachable toy.
  2. Randomly bang my V-Tech Piano and grunt while mommy and daddy are trying to have a conversation.
  3. Talk into my mirror for 5 minutes.
  4. Stare into the mirror for 5 minutes.
  5. Eat solid food and spit it out on my bib while smiling.
  6. Hit a spoon out of the way while it's coming at me.
  7. Make a 180 degree turn when nobody is looking.
  8. Pull my playmat closer instead of the toy to obtain the toy (basic worm hole theory by Einstein).
  9. Throw my bottle away when I had enough milk.
  10. Making high pitch sounds in an attempt to talk with Dolphins.
  11. Patiently sit in my highchair while watching my parents eat.
  12. Pretend to recognize my name to make people happy.
  13. Roll over to my stomach, play for a while and then get fustrated when the toys are out of reach or when I am bored or sleepy.
  14. Fall asleep on my belly; it's so comfy!
  15. Pull off my own socks and eat them.
  16. Grab the baby wipes and throw them around.
  17. Pull hard on mommy's or daddy's hair and not let go.
  18. Eat hair that I just acquired.
  19. Take toys apart, and leave it to daddy to put them back together.
  20. Whine pathetically when I am hungry.
  21. Sit while supported by something.
  22. Make farting noises with my tongue and lips.
  23. Bite and suck on mommy's chin (not daddy's).
  24. Stick foot in mouth. (But this does not lead to foot and mouth disease thankfully ;) )
  25. Smile at women and men to charm them all.
  26. Fart in public and let Daddy take the blame. (Sometimes, it is daddy ;))
  27. Kick my legs like crazy pretending I am running the 100m dash.
  28. Have poop blowouts that cover my entire backside. (Just like most babies, of course)
  29. Kick my music dog which sits on my crib top into the bed with me, so I can play with it.
  30. Show my interest in books by hitting at them while mommy or daddy read them to me.
  31. Laugh and cry simultaneously.
  32. Sleep like an angel and look like one too.
  33. Smile a big smile like The Joker.
  34. Drool on everything.
  35. Throw up all over myself when I cough really hard while sick.
  36. Sit (and sleep) more or less patiently while on a 8-9 hour roadtrip as on the way to North Carolina and Copenhagen.
  37. Let mommy clip my fingernails and toe nails without fussing too much.
  38. Let mommy and daddy squeeze me and kiss me all over.
  39. Gaze at and inspect my surroundings and little world with big open eyes, ever since I was born. I didn't keep my eyes closed like other newborns, but maybe that's because I was born 15 days late ;)
  40. Refuse to drink from any bottle, except from my Tommee Tippee bottle.
  41. Travel on an airplane like a pro (so far anyway).
  42. 'Schmeyes' - smile with my eyes - just like Tyra Banks says on America's Next Top Model.
  43. Move my arms in a circular motion at high speed, like a bat, as if I am about to take flight - how cool would that be!?
  44. Coo like a pigeon (but I am way cuter of course. Piegons are nasty, ick).
  45. Make sounds exactly like the cat in heat that lives behind our home, which confuses mommy and wakes her up all of the time.
  46. Imitate sounds from mommy and daddy that really impress them.
  47. Be a good boy when I am in a cafe or restaurant with my mommy or daddy, while they try to have a social life.
  48. Stare lovingly at my mother.
  49. Play with my parent's smart phones. I want to be ahead of my times, you know.
  50. Enjoy life, while being cute at all times, naturally. Now, if only everyone could be like me....?!

Just wait to see what I can do when I become ONE year old! (I am sure my parents forgot some on this list anyhow ;) )

2 comments: