Saturday, 28 May 2011
Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Friday, 20 May 2011
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
Monday, 9 May 2011
Sunday, 8 May 2011
Mother's Day has been nice. Arno made breakfast for me and wrote a poem as if written by Ian himself :-) Husband also gave me/did some other nice things throughout the day. As like other families, we headed to the beach at 9:00AM! It was windy, but warm! It was Ian's first experience getting down and into the sand. Fun! Of course, we tried to take numerous family shots!
|Mother and son sharing a special sandy moment|
|Trying to make some *funny* faces|
|Loving this new substance|
Posted by rugglemd at 18:58
Saturday, 7 May 2011
Wednesday, 4 May 2011
Sunday, 1 May 2011
|How big can you smile?|
- Reach for an unreachable toy.
- Randomly bang my V-Tech Piano and grunt while mommy and daddy are trying to have a conversation.
- Talk into my mirror for 5 minutes.
- Stare into the mirror for 5 minutes.
- Eat solid food and spit it out on my bib while smiling.
- Hit a spoon out of the way while it's coming at me.
- Make a 180 degree turn when nobody is looking.
- Pull my playmat closer instead of the toy to obtain the toy (basic worm hole theory by Einstein).
- Throw my bottle away when I had enough milk.
- Making high pitch sounds in an attempt to talk with Dolphins.
- Patiently sit in my highchair while watching my parents eat.
- Pretend to recognize my name to make people happy.
- Roll over to my stomach, play for a while and then get fustrated when the toys are out of reach or when I am bored or sleepy.
- Fall asleep on my belly; it's so comfy!
- Pull off my own socks and eat them.
- Grab the baby wipes and throw them around.
- Pull hard on mommy's or daddy's hair and not let go.
- Eat hair that I just acquired.
- Take toys apart, and leave it to daddy to put them back together.
- Whine pathetically when I am hungry.
- Sit while supported by something.
- Make farting noises with my tongue and lips.
- Bite and suck on mommy's chin (not daddy's).
- Stick foot in mouth. (But this does not lead to foot and mouth disease thankfully ;) )
- Smile at women and men to charm them all.
- Fart in public and let Daddy take the blame. (Sometimes, it is daddy ;))
- Kick my legs like crazy pretending I am running the 100m dash.
- Have poop blowouts that cover my entire backside. (Just like most babies, of course)
- Kick my music dog which sits on my crib top into the bed with me, so I can play with it.
- Show my interest in books by hitting at them while mommy or daddy read them to me.
- Laugh and cry simultaneously.
- Sleep like an angel and look like one too.
- Smile a big smile like The Joker.
- Drool on everything.
- Throw up all over myself when I cough really hard while sick.
- Sit (and sleep) more or less patiently while on a 8-9 hour roadtrip as on the way to North Carolina and Copenhagen.
- Let mommy clip my fingernails and toe nails without fussing too much.
- Let mommy and daddy squeeze me and kiss me all over.
- Gaze at and inspect my surroundings and little world with big open eyes, ever since I was born. I didn't keep my eyes closed like other newborns, but maybe that's because I was born 15 days late ;)
- Refuse to drink from any bottle, except from my Tommee Tippee bottle.
- Travel on an airplane like a pro (so far anyway).
- 'Schmeyes' - smile with my eyes - just like Tyra Banks says on America's Next Top Model.
- Move my arms in a circular motion at high speed, like a bat, as if I am about to take flight - how cool would that be!?
- Coo like a pigeon (but I am way cuter of course. Piegons are nasty, ick).
- Make sounds exactly like the cat in heat that lives behind our home, which confuses mommy and wakes her up all of the time.
- Imitate sounds from mommy and daddy that really impress them.
- Be a good boy when I am in a cafe or restaurant with my mommy or daddy, while they try to have a social life.
- Stare lovingly at my mother.
- Play with my parent's smart phones. I want to be ahead of my times, you know.
- Enjoy life, while being cute at all times, naturally. Now, if only everyone could be like me....?!
Just wait to see what I can do when I become ONE year old! (I am sure my parents forgot some on this list anyhow ;) )
Posted by rugglemd at 11:04